Bayer DCA 2000
The DCA 2000+ Analyzer
is a point-of-care diabetes management platform that performs both
hemoglobin A1c and microalbumin / creatinine tests in minutes. The DCA
2000+ allows health care professionals to make immediate diabetes
management adjustments. Quantitative measurement of HbA1c in blood
allows effective preventative treatment to reduce the risk of
retinopathy, nephropathy and neuropathy in patients with diabetes.
Bayer DCA 2000
The Bayer/Siemens DCA 2000 has been upgraded to the Siemens DCA Vantage.
Want to learn how you could get the new DCA Vantage Analyzer for
Bayer DCA Vantage
HbA1c and A:C Ratio testing results in just six and seven minutes, respectively.
Increases patient comfort by requiring a smaller whole blood sample (1 uL) for HbA1c.
Provides HbA1c patient trend graph.
Online GFR calculator provides a tool for kidney disease staging.
Improved clinical confidence:
- Proven to provide accurate and precise lab-quality results.
- Barcode patient data entry to reduce transcription errors.
- Onboard printed results; eliminates transcription errors and saves time.
- Automatically uploads results to a LIS/HIS.
- Largest memory stores up to 4000 records; easily downloaded and transferred to a PC.
- Add sample to test cartridge, load, and walk away.
- No sample or reagent preparation.
- Color touch screen display; easier menu navigation, data entry and recall.
- Minimal maintenance required with automatic reminders.
Click here to find out how!